Why is it important to change my subconscious beliefs?

Why is it important to change my subconscious beliefs?

The Power of the Subconscious Mind

Science has proved that your subconscious mind is running more than 95% of your life. When you make a decision, you make that decision consciously for only 5% maximum, the rest of your decision (95%) is controlled by your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is running the show and has power over you and your life. Most of the subconscious beliefs you are not even aware of. Positive … [Read more...]

Why Energy Healing works!

Why Energy Healing works!

Science has proved that everything in the Universe is made of Energy and is influenced by energy. Every rock, every tree, every animal and every human is made of Energy. Every word, thought, feeling, emotion and belief is made of energy and is constantly affecting and directing all areas of our lives, including our physical body. The way we speak, think, feel and what we believe is how we … [Read more...]

Welcome to Manon de Jongh’s Blog: Theta Healing & Animal Healing

Welcome to Manon de Jongh’s Blog: Theta Healing & Animal Healing

Hi All. How are you? My name is Manon de Jongh. I am a Theta Healer, ThetaHealing Instructor and an Animal Healer & Communicator. I truly love what I do and do what I love. I hope for you, you can say the same. You have come to the right place at the right time! You will find out how you can improve the quality of life of yourself, your kids and your animal friends. I love helping people … [Read more...]